Ideal Franchise partner!
• Adequate capital for business and to sustain the initial gestation period.
• Commitment towards efficient customer service and willing to work towards the growth of the Business.
• Franchisee should be an experienced entrepreneur, keen to do business in the retail food industry and look at long term association with our Company.
• Managerial ability to look after day-to-day functioning of the business.
Deliverables From Chatkazz:
• All food items shall be provided by CHATKAZZ from the central kitchen.
• Standardized recipes will be provided by CHATKAZZ to maintain Quality. All required supplies will be regularly provided.
• A complete handbook comprising of all information regarding Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) will be provided to the franchise.
• Initial training as well as regular/continuous/ periodic training of the managers and staff will be planned and implemented with the Franchisee.
• Setup and feasibility study: Assisting the franchisee in choosing the best location for growth of business, besides assisting in store design, layout and setting up initial operations.
• We will share our marketing expertise and knowledge, providing the outlet with tools essential for branding and growth of business. Few examples are marketing designs, mobile application, social media marketing, ongoing sales and promotional support.
• The greatest USP's of "CHATKAZZ" is our Menu (product range and pricing), which offers a variety of products at 100% value for money to consumers with Standardized recipes maintaining highest quality standards.
• Almost zero percent wastage and 100% accountability.
• Profitable venture offering attractive returns Time tested and ranked among the best by experts. We have been awarded as "Top 100 Franchise Opportunity - 2014" by The Franchising World.
The gross margin earned by a franchisee varies from product to product, however an average gross margin earned on the sales of various products would be 100%. These Margins enable the franchise to earn healthy Return on Investment (ROI) within two to three years of investment.
Profitability varies depending upon a number of factors, including sales, location, occupancy and operating costs and the ability of the franchisee to manage and operate the business.